Sonac processes raw material of animal origin into valuable and essential ingredients like fats and specialties for various industrial and technical applications. Keywords for Sonac ingredients are:
Please contact one of our advisors to discuss your needs and wishes with regard to industrial solutions
- Sonac’s Technical Gelatin is an excellent ingredient for natural adhesives and also for the paper industry, as it is 100% recyclable. Our organic glues will help you to contribute to environmental sustainability. Technical Gelatin is also an essential ingredient for optimizing the copper electrolysis process, as it contributes to a homogeneous structure on the cathode.
- Plaster-Bind Plus is a binding and retarding agent, specially developed for wall and ceiling plasters. Dry blended with other plaster ingredients, this fine powder makes the perfect plaster mix.
- Sonac bone ash, produced according to strict customer specifications, is used for the world’s most exclusive fine bone china.
- Our Bone Ash MC was especially developed for the non-ferrous metals casting industry as a coating and release agent. It doubles the working life of launders, moulds and equipment.
- Sonac animal fats are an excellent ingredient for the production of rolling oils, as their technical characteristics make them highly versatile.
- They are also a valuable ingredient for the oleochemical industry and for the production of bioenergy.